Thank you I will be looking for the coat at the mission office this week!
This week has been a great week and chance to set new goals in our vision to BAPTIZE!! Baptize, is one of my favorite words. It has so much meaning in it, so much hope and a whole lot of love. It occupies my mind with every waking minute; eat, sleep, dream baptism. Why you might ask? Not just because it's what I'm suppose to do but if we understood the importance of the Atonement in our lives we would understand the importance of BAPTISM in being redeemed of sin, being endowed with the power of the Holy Ghost to aid us here in this life, and to qualify us for eternal life thus allowing the blessings of the Atonement to take place in our lives. Can you imagine a greater gift than that? Getting through the gate and on the path to our Celestial destination thanks to the restoration of the gospel, covenants and saving ordinances with authority -- simply amazing!
It was a great opportunity as well this week to be edified by the Holy Ghost with training from President Harding on goal setting and planning, things that he uses in his career that he learned from his mission. I also had the chance to talk with Stockton he is doing very well and sends his hello's!
This week we are going to be conducting another Zone-Training so we are seeking revelation to reach our missionaries. I have been asked to speak at a stake youth fireside regarding missionary work/the doctrine of Christ! My favorite subjects! Why? Because it all goes back to BAPTISM! As you can tell I am excited for this week.
Thank you again for all you are doing in supporting missionary work and for your awesome examples you are to me as well as those around you. Time is flying the work is hastening and the blessings keep on coming! I love each and everyone of you! Happy New Year!
Love Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.