Monday, February 4, 2013

Predicad Mi Evangelio -- It Is The Same

Hello Family!
It's so exciting to hear from y'all and of your experiences especially the blessings flowing your way. Y'all look to be doing very well and I am grateful to our Heavenly Father for His blessings bestowed upon us all.
This has been a very good week despite being a little under the weather.  We were lead to 9 new investigators this week and did a lot of teaching which is fantastic. I was able to go on an exchange with the Spanish elders even though I cant speak a lick of Spanish lol. My Spanish companion helped me read in Spanish so I was able to participate. I testify to y'all of the spirit I could feel! It is the same in the Spanish appointments, and just as strong as when we teach in English! It's simply AMAZING!
I have taken on Elder Bednar's challenge of reading the Book of Mormon with a question and then underlining all the things that have to do with that subject or question. The power of the Book of Mormon is incredible reading it every day gives me the strength and arms me with a shield to fight off the adversary.

I am very grateful for the opportunities and the responsibilities that our Heavenly Father has entrusted me with. With total trust in Him, and complete faith in Him, I know He will provide a way. HOORAH for ISRAEL!

Love, Elder Gautavai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.