Monday, December 16, 2013

Where Can I Turn For Peace? He, Only One

Best Birthday Present Ever! -- It's the message contained in the restoration the elder is called to Share on the mission -->our Heavenly Father's Plan of Happiness, His Son, Jesus Christ-the atonement and the Holy Ghost that is at the root of this change and lengthened view of the eternal possibilities for the elder..#allGlory2God #wherecaniturnforpeace #HeonlyOne


Dad,

Where do I begin...

I've come to know this simple truth...Im blessed to have you as a father and as your son I have come to see you were right all along.  

I love you dad. Because of you I know that I can do all things if I put my mind and heart into it. Because of you I learned that sometimes I will have to do things that I may not enjoy doing, but to find a way, to sacrifice and find joy in the service. I'm super grateful that you didn't give in to the selfish desires and wants that I was after..I'm grateful for your example as a priesthood leader.

Dad I feel at home here in this the one and only true church..for so long I wondered..but that has come to an end..it's who I am, it's where I feel comfortable because im doing the things I should. One day I will be able to give you a big hug and thank you for never giving in or shrinking! 'Till then...

Happy Birthday!

I love you so much! Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.