Date: April 21, 2014 at 4:54:02 PM MDT
To: Rochelle Gautavai
Subject: Easter in the Greatest Place on Earth
Hello Mom,
By the way the Because of Him video is absolutely incredible!! This week we went out and used it as a finding tool. Elder W. Craig Zwick of First Quorum of Seventy showed it to us at mission leadership council before it was released to the world..spoiled. haha As far as lds.org and Facebook not sure if it will used by our missionaries during my time that I have left, but I'm sure eventually we will get to use it as a way to reach more families.
I'm excited to see Kelee. So many of the members here have mentioned that he is quite the cute fella. I tease and say don't let him fool you..but I'm sure he has grown so much. Glad to hear he is still working hard in all he does.
Thank you for getting all of the things together for me. Its probably a big load and I am grateful that you are willing to throw more on your already heavy load.
There will be at least 10 more on my flight home to Salt Lake. It will be quite the sight. 15 in total returning home from my mission on that day. This will be the first set of sisters who we received after the age change announcement that will be going home..crazy how time flies.
I must stop and take the time to thank you and dad for getting things in order as far as school. I'm sure its not easy and probably an extra thing to think about and do. Know that I am thankful and very appreciative.
Anyways gotta go but I love you very much and into the next life!
Elder Gautavai


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.