Monday, June 2, 2014

GAM Boot Camp 2014 Round 1

Weekly questions for the elder from home in today's email. His response in his return email.

Q1. We shipped a box with goodies for you..which you should have received, it will keep you in check for the remainder of time left, as well as when your on the go/road with exchanges.
A1. I did get it thank you! However it didn't last more than 2 days. I decided to share with some other elders which was a blessing!
Q2. Take some photos on your journeys if possible.
A2. Will do.
Q3. The boot-camps from what we see on Facebook looked really cool. We enjoyed seeing you leading the pack with the running (too good). You look great!!
A3. haha yeah gotta lead from the front, not the back!
Q4. Are you in need of anything else that we are not aware of at this time?
A4. No.
Q5. We have been earnestly praying for you, M.P., Ta, Sh, Ka, Dx and carrying all y'alls name to the temple each week..should we add others for this week?
A5. Mn.


Greetings family!

Again time is short I wish I could tell you all that has been going on here at the GAM. We continue to press forward with unshaken faith, exact obedience, with absolute trust that if we will open our mouths as commanded, talking with more people and increasing member involvement, we will see many enter into the waters of baptisms here shortly. FAITH, DILLIGENCE, PATIENCE!

Thank you for ya'lls letter it really meant so much and was needed right at the particular time I received it. President is truly inspired!

Great to hear the Elder is learning and growing in the greenhouse (mission) that President Jewkes our first counselor describes that we as missionaries are in.

Well Gotta GO!

I love you,

Elder Gautavai
All Photos courtesy of GAM
















Elder & Sister Parker of the Quorum of Seventy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.