Monday, November 12, 2012

My Lord Will Have Need of Me

(the elder was informed of his younger brother's team' success over the weekend winning their third straight league title in a 7-6 win on a cold, snowy Saturday. The elder spent a lot time before the mission with his brother working on his receiving and route running)

Hello Family!!

Mekelee Boy!! thas' what I'm talking about congratulations on your 3-peat so good to hear you took it to them!! The pictures are awesome they remind me of last year's final!! You'll have to send my "hello" to Isaac Parry, my man looking good in the photo! haha









This has been a really great week! Elder Cotton-Betteridge and I wanted to really continue to go all out with transfers coming up and the uncertainty of what might happen. We tore it up as we pinned our ears back and went to work here in the Sharpsburg Area. As we tried to talk with everyone and using every opportunity to find-teach-and-bless others, we have seen miraculous things happen. We found a grip load of investigators and were able to get them as well as a lot of less active members to church.

With that said I will be staying here in Sharpsburg for another 6 weeks. Sadly, my companion will be getting transferred so I will be getting a new companion Wednesday. With any change, we know the Lord is in charge and we are confident that He needs us where we are assigned. I'm so excited and its been nice to see the Sharpsburg area change from when I first arrived here to now, and the growth in people to teach as well as the saints and their enthusiasm for missionary work. As an example, we have been able to get a team-up everyday this week, which was pleasant. I'm looking forward to continuing and accomplishing the work the Lord has asked me to do here in Sharpsburg.


The Atonement is central to everything we teach and I have really tried to rely on the Spirit this week to perceive how a particular individual needs the Atonement in their lives. I've almost completed the Book of Mormon again as a challenge given by President Harding earlier this transfer and I have felt the Atonement more abundantly in my life as I've read the Book of Mormon. I have also been reading the New Testament of which I have gained a deeper appreciation for. The Bible with the Book of Mormon contains the fullness of the everlasting gospel.


I'm doing well and looking forward to another great week of missionary work! Praying for all ya'lls success and safety always.

Till next week,

Love Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.