Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Savior's Love Shines Like The Sun With Perfect Light

Hello Family,

Thanksgiving went well! As part of inspired revelation from President Harding, Thanksgiving was a day in which we were asked to set up appointments with all members no matter what their status to share a message to leave a blessing of the Savior's LOVE and PEACE in their homes as part of our sacred calling. We also asked them Who They Knew who could use the same blessing. It was awesome to be able to continue to gain the members trust and see the enthusiasm for the Work. haha Our dinner calendar is pretty much full next month as the members have signed up and are going to bring friends of other faiths to the dinners. We ate Thanksgiving dinner with the Singleton family at the church building along with their extended family. It was fun getting to know each and everyone of them. Nothing out of the ordinary was made for our Thanksgiving meal, pretty much the norm. Ben took us to this place for crawfish unfortunately, they ran out so I didn't get any haha...we will be going back for a big table of crawfish for sure!


This week has been good in determining a balance in our stewardship between attention to our zone and our own area. I was able to go on exchanges this week and help a struggling area within our zone pick-up some new investigators simply by providing a blessing to everyone we came in contact with. As I took the lead, the Elder I was with got really stoked seeing how blessings' of the Savior's love and peace really help people recognize and acknowledge us as representatives of Jesus Christ!


Now here is some fun news we call the "EVERY SOUL FIND A SOUL." Every missionary in our zone and in the mission will find one person (2 per companionship) and bring them into the waters of baptism by Dec 31st. I know we can do it! We are so excited to get out and find those who our Heavenly Father has prepared! We are placing no limits on the Lord! I'm getting pumped up just writing this to all ya'll! 

President Harding and the Assistants one of them being my trainer Elder Morrill (ZL companion in East Point with Elder Fruean) have been in daily contact with us and I have really learned alot from President in all aspects of missionary work and in life. We looked and are using LEAD and LAG indicators to help us achieve EVERY SOUL FIND A SOUL to determine where we need to focus on to bring all that our Heavenly Father has asked.
This next week will BE an exciting week! Elder Corbridge of the Seventy will be training Elder Price and I along with the Stake President on leadership in the Stake on Wed. We will also meet with him on Friday at Zone Confrence as well as another leadership training. It will BE a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow.

I bear witness that this is an inspired work, that the Lord is hastening His work until the gospel has reached every heart on this earth. I know that everything we do in life is centered around the Doctrine of Christ that as we partake of the Doctrine of Christ we are accessing the fullness of the Atonement.


I'm blessed to hear that ya'll are doing well! Very thankful for ya'll and all ya'lls prayers. May the Lord continue to bless all ya'll and may we find ways to help this work go forward!

Love Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.