Monday, December 17, 2012

The Wise Still Seek Him

Well hello stalwart family, like those that raised the Stripling Warriors!

This week has been another good week. Elder Price and I had a busy week running around doing baptismal interviews for our zone. It's so incredible to see the Fayetteville Zone (higher-income, very affluent demographic) going crazy right now! We are finding our brothers and sisters our Heavenly Father has prepared and bringing them through the gate that leads to the path toward eternal life. I also had the privilege to conduct Zone Training Meeting from 8am-2pm. In this meeting we were able to teach the missionaries in our zone a few things to help us continue to move the work forward and to be able to "swing our swords" (sword of the Spirit - Ephesians 6:17) against Satan. haha I didn't know I could train for that long (6 hrs), I even ran out of time. I never thought I would say "I talk a lot"..I guess you'll find out next week.


That's so great that you are continuing to do missionary work! I get so excited just hearing about success stories like the ones you are sharing with me and I know that we are suppose to be sharing these stories not to boast or to brag but to strengthen and uplift others that in the Lord's strength WE CAN DO ALL THINGS. One thing has become so clear to me, there are NO LIMITS on what the Lord and Savior can DO.


We are excited about our work here in Sharpsburg. We are praying for a baptism this Saturday but if not (Daniel 3:18) then the following Saturday for a family we are working with. We are also very excited to be proselyting on Christmas day to share a message of the Savior to bear witness of His Atonement and how we cannot fully partake of the Atonement if we have not been redeemed of our sins, been empowered with the Holy Ghost to qualify us to prosper in the land or receive eternal life! 


No signs of letting up over here! Time is going fast and the Lord is hastening His work. Elder Ronald A. Rasband of the Presidency of the Quorum of the Seventy has asked us here in the Georgia ATL mission to do the same. Last stop on Christmas will be at the Bishop's home for dinner. We planned it this way so that we can devote all of our HEART, MIGHT, MIND and STRENGTH to the Lord on His celebrated day.

Look for an email later this week.

Love Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.