Hello Family,
![]() |
Midtown Atlanta skyline view from Georgia Tech Football Stadium (BYU vs. GA Tech) Fall 2012
|
Once again it's great to hear of your weekly endeavors and successes back home. Our Heavenly Father continues to guide us here through this mortal sojourn through the Holy Ghost and as we all rely on that guidance we will be blessed beyond measure.
This was another busy week full of teaching and preaching the message of the restored gospel. This week at sacrament we were able to have 8 investigators at church!! What was really exciting to see is that each of them were brought by a member of the Ward Council and fellowshipped into the ward. In an effort to work closely with the ward and stake leaders we planned out a day of service where we will be heading to a local Methodist church to do service for them as well as inviting them to a ward game night coming up in April.
You probably noticed this too...isn't it cool around easter time how all Christian churches promote Jesus Christ! Everyone talks about Jesus Christ during Easter EVERYWHERE!
I am so excited for General Conference in 2 weeks, its like Christmas for us out here in the mission field! To listen to a living prophet and apostles receiving guidance will definitely be a wonderful experience!
Well I don't have a lot of time but I want you to know that I love you all!
Love Elder Gautavai


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.