Monday, April 1, 2013

Faith in Every Footstep - Do This and Joy, Your Hearts Will Swell

Hello Family,

With President John R. Harding at the Elder's Setting Apart at our Home before entering the MTC 19 June 2012
Okay sounds good I am printing this out and will try and get down to Newnan today if not I will be sure to get down there next P-Day. President Harding was admitted into the hospital this weekend and so the Assistants have needed some help today getting things done. He should be okay the doctors are running tests and what not to help him.

Ry -- my goodness -- looks huge! Like mighty Nephi in that soccer uniform! haha

The Elder's younger brother Rylee in soccer action for Bountiful HS Sr year Spring 2013
Unfortunately the L's struggled this week and we weren't able to baptize them. However towards the end of the week we got them back on track and are planning to baptize them this Saturday. It has definitely been a neat experience working with the L's. I have truly grown to love this family with everything I have seeing how far they've come and how much they need the gift of the Holy Ghost in their lives. President has been working hard with them as well and the L family will be making a trip to the temple to talk about families and to pray for the spirit to touch them in a way that will allow them to be baptized this Saturday.

The Elder (second from left) on the hand cart Trek 2010
I am doing great and am so excited to hear of how the Lord is blessing y'all! Obedience brings blessings, exact obedience brings MIRACLES! Hoorah for Israel!!!

Love Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.