Monday, April 15, 2013

Talk To Everyone!

(Questions posed to the elder in our weekly email with his response in his email letter:

Q - Were you able to get a nice suit? Do you have it now or to be picked up?
A - Yes I got a plain black suit. A member in the ward who does alterations professionally is going to alter the pants for free. I am going to get it today.

Q - Was merchant good to you?
A - They were good. I was actually able to share the book of Mormon with the salesman working with me as we were fitting the suit. I asked him some questions and told him how he could have his worries taken care of through the message of the restoration so he is working now with the Newnan sisters now.  Pretty cool! TALK WITH EVERYONE!

Q - Who can we add to our prayer list, or continue to pray for this week?
A - Continued prayers for Sister G. as well as the L. family).

WOW! What a surprise to see the mighty Elder Nelson in those photos! Never was there a more valiant missionary than Elder Nelson! His dream was to see the GAM hit 40 baptisms and for the first time last month we hit that achievement.

This week went really well we literally talked with EVERYONE it was great! I really love sharing the gospel with everyone and share what the power of the Book of Mormon can do for them in their lives. We stopped everyone whether they were walking in their yard, riding their golf carts, or working; we stopped and talked with them about the wonderful message of the restoration and how it could change their life. This was so amazing!

I am keeping busy as always. This week is Zone Conference week so I have been diligently, prayerfully preparing for tomorrow and how we can build up the faith of our missionaries and to strive to meet the Savior's vision for our zone and mission. Transfers is coming up on the 24th so we'll see what happens. Well gotta run, I love y'all! HOLD THE GROUND YOU STAND ON!

Love Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.