Weekly questions posed to the elder at the beginning of our letters from home. His response in his email back.
Q1. Do you need anything at this time?
A1. Nope im doing well.
Q2. Does elder Steele like BYU?
A2. He does, he attended BYU before he came out.
Q3. Who can we pray for this week?
A3. GAM as we make the glorious climb up the mountain of the Lord.
students have changed, instructor, instruction, classroom remain #holytemples
 |
| We Can Still Today Be Instructed and Feel His Love in His Holy Temples |
Wow! Let me first start off by quickly testifying of the power of the temple as Elder Steele and I attended the temple Tues-Saturday! In attending the temple each day I have not only seen but felt the importance of getting to the house of the Lord each week. I have truly felt the love of our Heavenly Father for all of His children as we participated in sacred temple ordinances for which the Lord promised His power will be made manifest through the highest priesthood. This is so true! The restoration happened, I KNOW it did as evidenced by the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon!

It was so incredible to be able to participate in all the Zone Training Meetings throughout the mission this week. Despite having a unified, well thought-out plan put together ahead of time for each meeting, and as a result of attending the temple each day, the Spirit took us in another direction and we were able to teach our zones, districts, leaders and missionaries based on their immediate and specific needs thereby furthering personal missionary growth and development as we hasten the Lord's work in the GAM.
 |
| Photocred: GAM |
Our Heavenly Father is so aware of us I promise you he is, there is no doubt in my mind He is there. Lastly, let me testify of the power of prayer. This last week I found myself praying constantly aloud and in my heart and as I did it became so clear to me that it is through the Son that we gain the peace of the Father -- it is to the Savior that we may turn for our Heavenly Father's peace. May we always turn to Him and give thanks for all that we have. Obedience brings blessings, exact obedience brings MIRACLES.
Onward to VICTORY!
Love, Elder Gautavai
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.