Come To The Mountain of the Lord (Jenny J. Frogley)
"And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us ago up to the Mountain of the Lord..." (Isaiah 2:3)
"And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us ago up to the Mountain of the Lord..." (Isaiah 2:3)
![]() |
| Elder Travis Fuller brother-warrior from Orem RWH |
Q1. Did you receive your birthday package? We sent it FedEx because of the challenges we had with the US Mail. haha Besides, Mom gets a really good Delta Air Lines rate :)
A1. Yes I did thank you! I received Grandma and Grandpa gift as well.
Q2. Did Elder Steele like his shirt? (BYU)
A2. Yes he loved it thank you!
Q3. Do you need anything?
A3. Nope.
Q4. Who can we add to our prayer list or continue to pray for this week?
A4. GAM! WE STILL CLIMB'N! JOYFULLY!
Thank you for the birthday packages! What an incredible day! It was spent renewing baptismal and temple covenants on the holy Sabbath. I was able to have dinner at the Harding's surrounded by Bishop Kennedy (Whitewater ward) and Sister Kennedy (Dear Friends) as well as my battle-buddies Elder Steele, Elder Perez, Elder Moodie (Fayetteville ZLs), and Stockton - yes Stockton is a battle buddy as well!!!
I'll keep it short this week and to all family hence everyone is on this email because each of you has played a significant role in where I am today. I share simply DON'T WAIT TO BE HAPPY....ENJOY THE MOMENT...instead of waiting to be happy when we achieve something or waiting for something around the corner..BE HAPPY NOW..if you have a frown, put a smile on and ACCENTUATE the positive. We live in the time of the Restoration where we don't have to wait to be happy, happiness is found as we live the Gospel!
Lastly, in an answer that was given after a question as to what is a birthday tradition from home. In response I have been praying the whole day in gratitude for everything that I had been blessed with. My answer was that we have no birthday tradition...because EVERYDAY we were treated as if it were our birthday with food on the table, the newest outfits and sports equipment, family home evenings, family prayer and scripture study, Friday-night football, weight-lifting with the crew who like all of you saw my potential even when I didn't. Thanks for making each day a day to marvel at the blessings our Heavenly Father gives us in family units.
Priesthood Holders of our family, thank you for your leadership and living worthy to call down the powers of heaven...and to the Treasures of the Earth (women) in our family thank you for your unshaken faith and love.
Go FORWARD and not BACKWARD. "Courage, Family, On to VICTORY!"
Love, Elder Gautavai


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.