Checking in from the elder's cousin in the Wisconsin Milwaukee mission on the BYU Football Fireside he attended Friday night.
Good Morning!
Hello hello! Thanks for your email!
I wasn't able to watch the game this past weekend, but I was able to watch the fireside via broadcast here in Wisconsin Rapids. Not going to lie, it was a little weird with it being a football team presenting a spiritual fireside, but I felt like the message I was supposed to get out of it came to me. Bronson Kaufusi and Bronco Mendenhall were the two speakers, and they did an excellent job. Coach Mendenhall testified that although the outcome of football games is very important, there will come a time when those things are not important. He testified that the purpose of our journey here on earth is only to return to a divinely appointed heavenly home with our Father in heaven and Jesus Christ. He also testified that this means that we should do everything within our power to win football games, but we should seek the best of both prospects; that is returning to live with our Father in heaven with our families, and also becoming the best we can with our talents. It was a great fireside.
Love, Elder Richard Gautavai
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.