Monday, May 19, 2014

Loving The Life of A Traveling Assistant Missionary!

Weekly questions from home for the elder. His response in his return email today.

Q1. Are you settled into the traveling assistant role?
A1. Yes.
Q2. Do you need anything at this time?
A2. No, we're good.
Q3. Who can we add to our prayer list this this week?
A3. Matthew P. remember him!? Huge miracle while I was on exchanges we found him after two years, he hasn't met with the missionaries since Elder Morrill, Elder Fruean (the elder's trainers in first area) and I yet has been reading the book of Mormon every night and praying.

Greetings!




So amazing dad congrats! I absolutely love the temple and am excited for it to play a bigger role in my life then previously. It has already while here on the mission. Very cool.

Elder Weathers and I arrived home last night from our week of exchanges that took us all over the mission from downtown Atlanta, to Snellville Georgia (about the furthest northeast in the mission). We'll spend P-day here then are fixin' to head out for another week of exchanges and will return next Sunday!

I'm doing very well. There is still work to be done here with the time that is left! Sorry this is so short I will talk to y'all next week!

Love,

Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.