Q1. Really looking forward to being able to speak with and see you Sunday for Mother’s day. Do you know when you will be able to call/Skype? Where will you be calling/Skype-ing from?
A1. Not sure yet if I'll Skype, worse case scenario I'll call from the phone here at the office. I'll let you know I'm shooting for being available around 7 PM Eastern time.
Q2. I’d like to do a group call if possible, dependent on you and your brother’s schedule and availability. Our new meeting time is 11AM-2PM mountain time (2 hour difference with Eastern) we’ll work around you schedules. If you can get me contact info (name, Skype name, tel.) of the person you will be Skype-ing from I can setup a video call.
A2. If I Skype I will get you the info before hand.
Q3. Do you get a new companion in your last assignment as a Traveling Assistant..what will your days be like?
A3. I do Elder Weathers from California. Days will consist of traveling and doing splits with ZL's and DL's conducting trainings and helping each leadership companionship be able to then in turn go get "one companionship" and so on and so forth till all companionships clearly understand how to achieve our purpose.
Q4. Thanks for the names to pray on are there any others that we can add to our prayer list this week?
A4. Elder Taylor one of our senior couple members who had to return home to take care of health issues that were threatening his life. He is getting help and hopefully returning to us shortly.
Greetings from the South,
How are y'all over yonder?
I've noticed sometimes as I have conversations with people here in the south that I have become fully immersed in the culture, especially the lingo and phrases. Often times when I transition to a conversation with someone not from the South they ask me to rephrase what it is I've said..it's in those moments I realize that what I said made no sense...lol
What can I say other than the work in which we are currently engaged in is first and foremost so important and very fulfilling. How grateful I am for the opportunity I have to serve here in the South. I say it often, the people in the south are so unique in the level of respect that they have for the Savior and their love for Him and His sacrifice are second to none. This is missionary heaven!!!
![]() |
| All Photos - Photocred: GAM |
Isn't President Harding's miracle simply amazing!? Even cooler how quick Elder Holland was in boldly and nobly testifying that he is an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ! Can you imagine what that scene must have been like?
Well looking forward to speaking with you this week!
Love,
Elder C. Gautavai





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.