The elder was informed in a letter of his brother's team victory in their first game of the season Friday (Bountiful 31-Lone Peak 21) as well as his aunt's passing Sunday Rochelle's first cousin Momi Loo Heimuli.
Well Hello Yall!!
That is some awesome news!!! Friday around 9 o'clock was definitely tough for me haha mostly that I knew football had just gotten underway and I knew where yall were. Congrats to Ry and Jr!! Keep level minded and take it one game at a time and yall will do great. Kelee-boi remember to Stay Positive and Stay Strong and I know you'll do great too! I'm starting to lose proper pronounciation of words so I apologize if it's hard to understand. haha
Anyways the work here in the Sharpsburg area is starting to pick-up. We have some new potential investigators in our pool which is always good. Transfers are Wednesday and I will remain in Sharpsburg. However my companion Elder Casper will be leaving. Coming in will be Elder Martinez from Mexico, a spanish-speaking missionary who is changing over to english. I am excited for this. We'll Make It Happen!! I know it will be a great oppurtunity to do some really, really good things. We are getting ready for our big fireside. It looks like I will be taking the lead with it now as well as our Ward activity on Saturday. Seminary has been awesome!! The youth in Sharpsburg really love seminary and the missionaries. haha Kinda wish I didn't cut-up (messing around) in seminary when I was in it. Also Mom and Dad, you were *right (da da da duh!) stopping the piano lessons at the end was probably the WORST thing. I wish I could play it more now. haha Eh, We Learn...
Some of the ward members found out it was my b-day this past Saturday. They fixed up a little party and suprised me with it. It made my day! Can you believe it? 20 years-old, 2 decades. sheesh!! Yesterday I taught the Gospel Principles class and it went very well, no complaints here.
My thought for the week comes from a quote President Gordon B. Hinckley made during his wife's funeral..
“It isn’t as bad as you may sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers.”
I know this to be true that no matter how bad we think we have it or no matter how difficult life is, maybe we haven't received the answer to something we need. But IT ALL WORKS OUT...DONT WORRY. "Go forth with HOPE and COURAGE strong!" (Go Forward With Faith, LDS Hymn)
I will pray for Momi's family. Let them know of my love for them. I testify that through the Plan of Salvation we can be togther in the Glory of the Celestial Kingdom with our families if we endure to the end.
Love Yall, GO BRAVES!
Love Elder Gautavai



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.