(This week's letter begins with a section not normally included. Questions we ask of the elder. His responses follow.)
A. Yes I did thank you very much for the goodies and PMG (compact Preach My Gospel).
Q. Are you looking forward to General Conference in 2 weeks? Where will you view the sessions?
A. Very excited not sure where we will be watching it yet with transfers here on the (Oct) 3rd.
Q. What time do your check your emails on P-days? Do you get many emails? Do you email others?
A. We usually head to email around 10:30 here I get emails from ya'll and Elder Byington recently which was cool. I try and just email ya'll and President.
Q. Are you able to print your email letters?
A. Cant really print from the library computer so I try and soak in all ya'lls spiritual thoughts when I am here at the library.
Q. Did you get a chance to talk with President Snow before he left?
A. I talked to Presdient Snow last Saturday and counseled with him about what I can continue to do to be a successful missionary.
Q. Have you had the chance to meet with President Harding yet?
A. President Harding called this morning which was a very uplifting experience for the both of us. He is very excited to be here; he has been non stop going fixin to vist all the zones and zone leaders. He shared his experience with me regarding grandpa giving him a priesthood blessing before he left with yall at the house which was amazing. Kinda weird though hearing a familiar voice from Utah haha. He and I are excited to continue to move in the direction that President Snow has led us.
Hey Family!
That's fantastic news to hear the boys are continuing to do well! I fix and pray for their success on the field and off it each and every day. Continue to be all ya'll can be boys! I am proud of everything ya'll doing and the young men ya'll are fixin to BE. Good Luck this week!
I cant tell ya'll the experience and blessing it was for us to have President and Sister Snow here for the 11 weeks they were in the mission. Seeing them go was harder than expected. I continue to pray that the Lord will bless them now and forever as they are true disciples of Christ in everything they do. But with the change in leadership comes much excitement as President Harding arrived Saturday. He is our Captain Moroni here in the Georgia Atlanta mission and BIG things are fixin to happen down here in the South.
The work here in Sharpsburg is going well. We have found some potential investigators as we provided the faith in which the Lord could provide us the miracles; we are starting to grow our teaching pool out. Other than that we are HOPE-ing to help our investigators now progress and come closer to our Savior Jesus Christ.
My thought today comes from Elder Bednar's video segments about the Light of Christ, "Pattens of Light: The Light of Christ", broken down into 3 different videos. I would invite ya'll to watch it tonight for FHE and commit to paying closer attention to the answers we get from our prayers because we do get them. Although it may not be a huge affirmation that we get...I know that it will come to us in our own personal and unique way..I wont give too much of the video segments away but in one part he talks of how as a young man forgetting to say your prayer in the morning and then considers the question, why would our Heavenly Father send an Angel to remind you to pray when He can send you the words of your mother reminding you to pray each day. I promise that as we take the time to wait for our answers in our prayers not only will we recieve our answer, we will KNOW HOW it is we get our answers as well.
I LOVE being out here and wearing the name of our Savior Jesus Christ on my heart each and every minute of every day, what a blessing it is! I wouldn't take any of my experiences back in the past like Alma the Younger and the Sons of Mosiah so great was my pain and heartache but without those pains and heartache I could have never known of the the greater and deeper love that I feel from ya'll as a family and more importantly from our Savior Jesus Christ and healing and enabling from His Atonement. Sorry this is so short. I will have more experiences to share next week as well as pictures.
Love Elder Gautavai


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.