Monday, October 15, 2012

The Book Is Always Better

Hello Family!

Words cannot describe how proud I am of all of ya'll!!! Especially Ry....I love y'all and cannot describe how thankful I am I can feel our ENTIRE family growing closer together, what a blessing! Congrats Mekelee on a good win keep working hard, I'm still fixin on getting you a letter out soon.
I'm still here in Sharpsburg...the next transfer will be on the 14th of November. We have a lot of new investigators which is awesome and have a couple progressing really well. B. is working ever so hard for the 27th. We are excited to see the change the Atonement is bringing in him. He will truly be a exceptional member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 

This week we took President Harding's challenge to find more creative ways to find as well as double our prayer time. Well, haha I have taken this to heart for example I counseled with the Lord for a good 2-hours one day this week and shoot the revelation I received was just incredible. We will have our fireside on the 11th of November. We have invited President Harding to teach with us, what an experience that will be!

Oh haha one more thing, on the 27th of October President Harding has asked that the whole mission attend the BYU vs Georgia Tech football game. It's $25 a ticket. I was wondering if we have extra money for that?  He feels that it will be great PR for the church and will give us an opportunity to teach as well.  Lemme Know on that!
This week I finished the Book of Mormon and I know now more then ever that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God and the Book of Mormon like the Bible contains the fullness of the Gospel...So why do we need the Book of Mormon if the Bible contains the Fullness of the Gospel? Because the Book of Mormon testifies that Jesus is the Christ the Savior and Reedemer of the world. With a loving Heavenly Father who called a prophet, Joseph Smith to Restore The full and everlasting Gospel; and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Lord's Kingdom on the earth today. 
The coolest experience I had this week, was probably sitting here reading the brief reports in y'alls email of the events of Friday night and how much I have seen a change not only in y'all but in me as well. Even though the result didn't come out the way we hoped -- it's OKAY -- I can say with a smile on my face, it's okay, all is well. Keep moving forward, KEEP YOUR HEAD-UP and BE STRONG!

Till Next Week,

Love Elder Gautavai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.