Q1. Did you get the talk Dad sent you? Is it what you/sister Harding remembered? Have you used it?
A1. Yes it is thank you we haven't had a chance to use it yet.
Q2. When is transfer this month?
A2. Transfers is Wed. (Feb. 12th).
Q3. The African-American elder from Riverton not sure his name? When does he return? He’s been in a number of your pictures…(BTW, thanks for the photos keep them coming haha)
A3. Elder Crawford? He is in the transfer after me.
Q4. Need anything at this time?
A4. Nope.
Q5. Who can we exercise our faith and prayers for this week?
![]() |
| Assistants - Mighty GAM Warrior Missionaries with Sister Harding and Stockton Harding, Elders Freeman, Gautavai, Ereckson and Steele Photocred: GAM |
Another great day of missionary service! This week has flown by us yet again with trainings and transfer planning we never have trouble keeping ourselves busy around here. Being fully engaged in this the most important work is certainly exciting.
I don't have much time as we are getting ready to pick up new missionaries tomorrow and expecting another snow storm here in Atlanta on Wednesday we anxiously await and ensure that every missionary is safe here in Atlanta. My new companion is ELDER PEREZ! haha I'm super excited to be serving with him again. Elder Perez has done such a wonderful job of leading the Fayetteville Zone for almost all of the last year. He will undoubtedly finish strong here as an assistant as this is his last transfer -- we are excited to work miracles together once again!!
I absolutely cannot thank our Heavenly Father enough for the gift of the Holy Ghost. It is as prophesied, the greatest and most important blessing in our lives. I testify through experiences this week that if we are exactly obedient when we need his help he will be there. As we open our mouths we are promised that we will not be confounded before men. I testify of this truth and its impact on me has been incredible.
I love y'all and continue to pray that the Lord will bless you for all your efforts in moving this work forward!
Till Next Week,
Love, Elder Gautavai

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.