Date: February 10, 2014 at 9:35:11 AM MST
To: Rochelle Gautavai
Subject: LEARNING BY FAITH!
Good Morning Mom,
![]() |
| Bountiful's Elder Perez and Elder Gautavai |
Zone Training Meetings were fantastic!! I can't believe I'm sitting here right now emailing you already! So my new companion is ELDER PEREZ! haha woohoo! So stoked he is my new companion. He will go home next transfer so he'll finish his mission as an assistant -- he totally deserves it!
Great to hear that everyone moves forward despite life's challenges. If we remain faithful, I testify we will receive all the blessings that Heavenly Father has in store for us on time! In due time, Gavin too will make the correct decision I have absolute confidence in that.
Saturday night AIB TV a local TV station was filming at the Book of Mormon Musical downtown Atlanta and requested to interview missionaries. President Harding gave us a call and asked us to go down and contact people.
Well there is another snow storm headed to the ATL on Wednesday (12th) which could disrupt transfers. However, the weather will not effect the hastening of this great work!
Answers:
1. That was our first ever sisters training. The sister training leaders conducted it and Sister Harding was in attendance.
2. We have not had a chance to do the baby blessing yet.
3. Most Sundays we do have the opportunity to teach at the mission home.
Love, Elder Gautavai


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.